And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

In case you didn't know, I don't have a lot of patience. I want things to happen NOW. One of the benefits of being an indie author is that sometimes, I can make them happen NOW. Conversely, one of the drawbacks of being an indie author is that I have to make myself wait to make things happen.

But today is not one of those days. For today, I shall unveil the cover to my third novel, I'm Still Here.



Once again, Becky Monson has really outdone herself on this one. This cover was a group effort though. The ladies at ChickLitChatHQ weighed in endlessly on what makes a good cover. Heather McCoubrey  came through with this image. Interestingly, I had picked a different image from the same photo shoot, but this one was the one.

Here's the blurb for I'm Still Here:

It started out as an ordinary day for Esther Comely-Cox, if you consider simultaneously totaling your car, smashing a Ho Ho in your face and meeting a handsome doctor ordinary.
Estranged from her family over her sister's mental illness and death, Esther can't help but feel alone. And when Esther hears the voice of her twin sister who committed suicide seven years ago, she begins to question her own sanity, leading her to wonder if anything is what it seems. Searching for answers, Esther must confront her past while looking towards a new future—one in which she is finally accepted.
Through humor and heartbreak, Esther learns that blood does not mean family, that absence does not make the heart grow fonder and that silence can speak volumes.

You can add this book on Goodreads! I'm doing a giveaway for five advanced review copies from 7/18/14-8/18/14. You can win a signed, print copy before it is even for sale.



So, there it is--my new book. On sale through all major distributors on September 2, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit