#ChickLitLove: Valentine's Q & A

Today, we will be having a Q & A session with Maggie Miller, the main character in GOOD INTENTIONS. Please be gentle on her ... this is her first interview.

1) What three qualities do you find most attractive in a partner?
  • Maggie: If you had asked me this when I was right out of college, I would have immediately replied, "Tall, dark, and handsome." Since my college days, I've grown a bit, and while a handsome face is a bonus, I'd rather have a man who will stand by me no matter what, who will not judge my past mistakes, and who has a sense of humor to match my own.
2) What’s your idea of romance?
  • Maggie: Being with someone who will take the kids so I can go get my hair cut. But I do love the idea of the Lifetime Movie story book ending where the hunky man comes in and sweeps me off my feet.

3) Who's your favorite on-screen couple (Film or TV)?
  • Maggie: Rhett and Scarlett
4) What's been your most embarrassing moment in regards to the opposite sex?
  • Maggie: How long do you have? I can start with falling down the stairs at the beginning of my first date with Ryan. Then there was running into him after the gym while he was out on a date with someone else. Then there was the whole misunderstanding at the bar where I got all drunk, pissed off and ended up throwing up outside the bar. Yeah, the list could go on and on.
5) What was your first impression of your partner or crush? How accurate was it?
  • Maggie: Ryan is hot, no doubt about it. He has depth, which surprised me. But his drive and motivations were not where I thought they would be. Have to say, I was disappointed in him. Which led me to be disappointed in myself.
6) How have you coped with break-ups in the past?
  • Maggie: Drinking heavily and consuming copious amounts of peanut M&M's.
7) Which hot actor would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with and why? 
  • Maggie: Henry Cavill (sigh). Although, you'd be interested to know that Ryan bears a striking resemblance to a taller and older Taylor Lautner.

8) What is the craziest thing you've ever done for love?
  • Maggie: I would tell you, but it would spoil the book.
9) PDA: How much is acceptable?  
  • Maggie: If I like you, as much as you'd like to share. If you are smarmy and your name is Chad the pool boy, no thank you.
10) What is the best relationship advice you've ever gotten?
  • Maggie: I've not gotten a whole lot, which is one reason why I think I've made a mess of things. I did like when my BFF, Michele, told me it was time to "put my big girl pants on" so someone could take them off.

I hope you all enjoyed this quick Valentine's Q & A with Maggie Miller. Now that you know some of her motivations, check out her full story in GOOD INTENTIONS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit