#ChickLitLove: The Bachelors Tell All!

Today, it's time for the Bachelors to reveal some interesting details about their lives. With us today, we have Ryan Milan and Matt Slavin from GOOD INTENTIONS. Again, please go easy on them, since it is their first official interviews.

Celebrity you've been told you look like:
  • Ryan: I've been told that I look like a taller, older version of Taylor Lautner.

  • Matt: Gee, hard to compete with that one. I'm proud to say that a girl in a bar on Lansdowne Street once told me I looked like J.D. Drew from the World Champion Boston Red Sox.
Naughty food you like to indulge in:
  • Ryan: I eat whatever food is in front of me. I have a naturally high metabolism, so I don't think about it too much.
  • Matt: Pizza, wings, beer. Oh, and I usually eat one (or two) Egg McMuffins when I am bringing them to Maggie to cure her hangover.
What you wear to bed:
  • Ryan: Classy pajama bottoms from Brooks Brothers. You'd never catch me in ugly pajamas.
  • Matt: Red Sox t-shirt and gym shorts.
Favorite body part of the opposite sex:
  • Ryan: Her brain
  • Matt: Gotta admit, I appreciate a nice rack.
How many people you've said "I love you" to:
  • Ryan: Does my mom count?
  • Matt: Just one. Unfortunately.
Relationship deal-breaker:
  • Ryan: Wanting a serious relationship
  • Matt: After years of treating me like crap, I think I could say the deal breaker for me was lying and purposefully sabotaging my best friend.
Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?:
  • Ryan: I was 10, and a girl in the class below me kissed me. I was not happy about it. 
  • Matt: I was 13, and I think I mauled the poor girl who went to see Ghost with me. If memory serves correctly, there was a whole lot of slobber.
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe:
  • Ryan: No. I don't think they are professional.
  • Matt: I have a Red Sox "B" on my right calf and a celtic tribal band around my left bicep.
Favorite alcoholic drink:
  • Ryan: Dewars and soda.
  • Matt: Beer. As long as it is not crap beer. But even crap beer tastes good at Fenway Park.
Describe your dream girl:
  • Ryan: Um, didn't I already answer this question? Petite, cute and funny. I like brunettes, am partial to freckles and a Buckeye fan is a must.
  • Matt: Gotta be a Red Sox fan. Anything else, I can deal with. Hell, I was with Irene for how long?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit