Chick Lit Chat Valentine's Day Promotional Week

After publishing GOOD INTENTIONS early last summer, I stumbled across a group on Facebook called Chick Lit Chat. This is a group of (mostly) women who are authors of chick lit and women's fiction. Some are self-published, as I am, and some have publishers. Some are newbies, like myself, while others are quite prolific. Some are American, while some are British and there are even a few Aussies in there as well.

And they are all awesome.

Not only do these ladies write good books (and the ones I've read so far have been highly entertaining), but they are kind and helpful and just all around awesome. I've learned so much from the group and never fail to smile after our Thursday night Twitter chats. Of course, the first rule of Chick Lit Chat is that you don't talk about Chick Lit Chat.

But we're coming out of our closed group for the week to do a series of blog posts on our Chick Lit novels. Since HOLD HER DOWN is not yet out, I will be blogging about Maggie in GOOD INTENTIONS. While I would love to answer these questions from Elizabeth's point of view, I'm afraid I would spoil the book. (Perhaps if I'm feeling generous, I will throw a little Elizabeth in for you all).



So, basically, if things go as planned, I will have a blog post each day this week, leading up to Valentine's Day, promoting GOOD INTENTIONS. If you are not interested, take the week off and check back here in a few weeks. Just remember, I'll be releasing HOLD HER DOWN on March 1, 2014, so there will be some information about that coming out soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit